Brave Rewards: Maximum devices/profiles reached for my Solana self-custody wallet

Hi Brave Support,

I’m using Brave Rewards with a self-custody Solana wallet.

I recently moved from my old PC to a new PC. When I try to connect my same Solana wallet address to Brave Rewards on the new PC, I receive this error:

“Something went wrong. You’ve already connected the maximum number of devices or profiles to this Solana account. Please use a different Solana wallet address or contact support for help.”

I would like to continue using the same Solana wallet address and do not want to create a different wallet.

Could you please help remove/unlink the old Brave Rewards device/profile associated with my Solana account so I can connect Brave Rewards on my new PC?

I can provide additional information or screenshots if needed.

Thank you.

If you previously connected 4 devices or profiles to this address, you must use a new Solana address. The current limit is 4 and devices cannot be revoked at this time. Thanks!