Unable to re-link my self-custody Solana wallet after reinstalling Brave (409 Conflict)

Hi Brave Support,

I previously earned Brave Rewards payouts to a self-custody Solana

wallet on an older installation of the browser. I later uninstalled

Brave and reinstalled it some time afterwards.

Since then I have restored the exact same wallet from my recovery

seed phrase — the address is unchanged and all funds are still there

(verified on Solscan). However, when I try to connect this wallet to

Brave Rewards again, the connection fails.

The UI reports that the maximum number of linked profiles/devices has

been reached. Inspecting the network request shows:

URL: https://grant.rewards.brave.com/v3/wallet/solana/

      <payment_id>/connect

Status: 409 Conflict

I believe the old Brave Rewards profile(s) from the previous

installation are still occupying the link slots for this address.

Could you please unlink / reset the old profile association so I can

reconnect on my current installation?

Details:

- Solana wallet address: kWx6kn4zNJQPNVaw1M4BEdEiZNePgGKpJHuppBMbwUR

- Rewards payment_id: 00e65dd9-33a0-5a58-a531-c572e23c3756

Thanks!

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)

Andriod16

Brave 1.96.60, Chromium 154.0.8037.93

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)

gemini

Are you in a supported region?

Yes

This could be related to the old Rewards profile still being linked after the reinstall. Since the wallet address is unchanged, Brave Support may need to clear the previous association before you can connect it again