This started a few days ago. I have my model set to sonnet default, when I chat sometimes it goes to haiku or some random model, as if the default is choose random model or whatever. Even when I click the response model, and select sonnet, it re-generates with haiku.
Can you please tell me what OS and Brave version you’re using when you see this? Also are you using Leo Premium?
ubuntu, v1.95.102, yes premium
I think what’s happening here is that you’re hitting the rate limit during your conversation and Leo is auto “downgrading” to a different model to allow continued service. There really should be a notification/warning that it is going to do that before it happens.
during a specific conversation or for all conversations? its been going on for days and i havent had it happen before. its also happening on android. its happens with first and all prompts.
I see what you mean now. Yes I think it’s model limit.. however, just so you know, now i keep my default model at opus now so it degrades to sonnet instead of haiku. so.. idk maybe just letting me keep sonnet would be better for yall