It would be nice to have an end point in Brave Search API to submit a Goggles ID/URL. I am creating Goggles programtically but need to visit this page to submit the Goggles Create Goggles - Brave Search
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Browse and Filter All Goggles | 6 | 633 | November 20, 2024 | |
| Aggregation of good and useful Goggles | 0 | 649 | June 22, 2022 | |
| Goggles (beta) is now available in Brave Search | 3 | 1179 | July 8, 2022 | |
| How do I find info on Goggles | 8 | 898 | October 13, 2022 | |
| Is this Goggle valid? I'm not seeing any results from GitHub | 7 | 81 | June 2, 2026 | |
| Goggles search suggestions | 0 | 564 | July 4, 2022 | |
| Goggles without an effect | 2 | 97 | May 5, 2025 | |
| Please consider adding Tools to Image Search (like GIF search) | 3 | 117 | October 25, 2025 |