Unable to access calottery.com

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting


Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

  1. Just try to access https://www.calottery.com/

Expected result: Open the webpage like any other site.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Brave is up to date

Brave 1.85.118 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Chromium: 143.0.7499.169

Additional Information: The webpage is greyed out as a pop up appears for a second then quickly disappears. All extensions are disabled but the problem still persists.

I could reproduce, but it’s not gray, it just dims and becomes unclickable and unscrollable.

Temporarily turn off shields, then X out of this popup (this is the popup it’s trying to show you that is doing this):

Once you X it out, turns shields back on, and it should let you continue to use the site just fine.

@fanboynz , I believe this is something you can fix on your end?

Access to www.calottery.com was denied

You don’t have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403

Most excellent advice, fanboynz. Your solution worked. Thank you.

Just saying, the site is unreachable for me here.

Just saying, the site is unreachable for me here.

I believe they meant me.

HTTP ERROR 403

Not here, must be your location/IP.

(I did notice I had to turn shields off again as that “offer” seems to come up again. Tried to figure out how to block it to make a custom filter, but wow no one has tested the block element function on the current build of Brave, you cannot select anything until you move the slider, THEN elements can be selected. Total FUBAR.)

Per Google (which you prob already checked):

How to fix HTTP error 403?

AI Overview

To fix a 403 Forbidden error, first try simple steps like refreshing the page, checking the URL for typos, clearing your browser’s cache/cookies, and disabling your VPN/Proxy; if the issue continues, it might be a server-side problem, requiring you to contact the website owner or check your WordPress plugins/site permissions if you’re the admin.

For Users (Quick Fixes)

  1. Refresh the Page: Hit Ctrl+R (Windows) or Cmd+R (Mac).

  2. Check the URL: Make sure there are no typos, extra slashes, or missing file extensions.

  3. Clear Cache & Cookies: Outdated browser data often causes this. Clearing it forces a fresh connection.

  4. Disable VPN/Proxy: Your IP might be blocked; turn off your VPN temporarily.

  5. Try Incognito/Private Mode: This bypasses cache and extensions.

  6. Scan for Malware: Security issues can trigger 403s.

I think I fixed this, update the lists.

From my end it appears so. The offer pops up and can be dismissed, so it’s visible now with shields on (I verified as usual clearing cookies and cache so it treated it like a first-visit).

And @Mattches , and @shivan

I routinely use Brave Browser Private Windows. There is no Block Element function, selection in a pop-up / pop-down window . . . nothing. At GitHub, I found discussions about the presence of Block Element in Brave Browser Private Windows:

The following selection - Allow element blocking in private windows - does not exist at brave://settings/shields

The following selection is Enabled at brave://flags

The Block Element function/selection was previously available in Brave Browser Private Windows . . . but it disappeared, some time during the fall of 2025.

I had no idea that the Block Element function/selection still existed for “Normal” / “Regular” / “Standard” Brave Browser Windows, until this early Saturday (20260103) morning - “Normal” window:

Brave Browser Private Window: