Is there a short cut to activate "Block Elements"? Why can't I get it on this web site?

Description of the issue:
I try to block elements on some websites, such as the Adobe Acrobat Extension web page, and other web sites, and I can’t find the “Block Elements” feature in the dropdown menu when I side click. If there isn’t an option already, could we add a shortcut to activate it? I don’t know why it doesn’t show up on the classic dropdown on some websites.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

  1. Install the Adobe Acrobat PDF web extension.
  2. Open a PDF in it
  3. Side Click, and try to find the “Block Elements” button.
  4. For me, it’s not there. IDK why.
    Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
    On the extension web page, it doesn’t appear:

    However on the Google webpage, it does:

Expected result:
It would be nice if I could block elements whenever and wherever I like. If we had a shortcut that we could press to activate it, we wouldn’t have to worry about side clicking etc.
Reproduces how often:
Any time I’m on that web page, and on some other web pages.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10, Brave Version 1.77.64 Chromium: 134.0.6998.24 (Official Build) nightly (64-bit)
Additional Information:
I love Brave Browser!!!

@SirFelrinLoseWillis as Guarav said, it only shows when you have Shields enabled…as it is a feature of Shields. In the screenshot you shared where it doesn’t show Block Elements, you have Shields disabled. That’s the little lion icon on your address bar.

ok! Thank you! Sadly, it looks like I can’t do it then, because it won’t allow me to turn them on.

Thank you for the pointer!