As far as I know (“AFAIK”), you can block or hide an element, one element at a time. You cannot click on multiple, different elements - all around a webpage - and then block or hide them, all at once.
I used the Brave Browser > Developer Tools window, to illustrate the selection of one element, highlighting one element:
In the following screenshot, the “Get Brave” blue area element is highlighted PLUS the immediate parent element (the containing element = the golden area surrounding):
@fanboynz I was able to see issue on Gmail as well where a lot of areas were not clickable. Not able to block the AI thing, profile picture, individual folders, anything in the email area, the search bar, or anything.
But it is able to be selected and blocked with uBlock Origin. Any advice on what a person can do on this? Is it strictly a limitation within Shields for now?
Hi @289wk , thanks for the reply but as @Saoiray mentioned, it works with uBlock origin on Firefox but not on Brave for some reason, I tried the Beta as well and it still has the same behavior.