Display has background colour tint

The latest update (to v1.96.61) has added an overall colour tint to the browser display. I seem to have been given a “profile” where one of the options is to chose which tint. There is no option to have no tint.

How do I either: remove the profile or remove the tint?

Related issue:

‘Changes to the Brave Browser Default colour background’

cc: @Mattches

Is it a yellow-ish tint? If so this is a known issue that is already getting a fix. If you’re referring to something else, let me know.

It probably is the same issue, so I will await events. Thanks.

As an aside and so that I can keep up to date, where is the bug-tracking system?

That’ll be our Github:

Thanks.

I am not near my dual-screen PC for a bit, so I will test the fix and post here at the weekend.

@IanOfYork apologies – I meant to send that specific issue originally, not just the Github repo. I must have copied the wrong link, sorry about that!

But yes, that is the issue you’re running into almost certainly.