Data Loss, profiles, & sites. except Bookmarks and history

Description of the issue:
a few hours ago I closed my browser and opened after an hour
i saw my browser site’s data’s and my other profiles are gone
only user 1 the main profile remains with bookmarks, browsing history data’s but all sites data’s are gone on the profile too

Then I look in to the local app data folder to see is it deleted or still the files remains
in C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data
nothing is deleted i guess the other profiles folders and data’s are still there

but It’s not restoring to the browser . if i create a new profile on browser those are working but i want my old data back …

**Expected result:random data loss but files still remains i think

Brave Version( Release Notes v1.51.110 (May 3, 2023)`):

Additional Information:

@ariyan779 please refer to the pinned topic over at NOTICE: Unexplained Data Loss Issue

@ariyan779 Thanks for adding some more input on the other thread. These folks need all they can get.

Hey did you found any way to restore the existing profiles to the browser?.

also how can I dm you. isn’t there any direct msg system in this site ?

Do you have a text file with the Sync Code? If so, you can downgrade to the previous version and paste the code in. That’s what I did.

If you were not using Sync, then I would expect a simple downgrade to fix your problem, but don’t hold me to that one. :grinning:

Nope I used to store data on local storage only no Sync.