Captcha - Getting a LOT of them

The Google reCAPTCHA and Cloudflare hCAPTCHA (and other routines) that pop up and spoil the proceedings, are frustrating.

I do what I can, 1st with my preferred Internet browser: Brave Browser (“BB”).

When that (I did what I could with BB) does not succeed, and I need to connect / sign-in, my 2nd choice is to use Firefox, and after that fails, my 3rd choice is to use Microsoft Edge.

In all such cases, I try to avoid using Google Chrome ← that Great Sucking Sound that tries to vacuum up all personal and private information about almost everything.

So, in general, there does not seem to be, at this moment, a precise, durable, reliable fix for some occasions of being confronted by unrelenting, repeating:

  • Google reCAPTCHA
  • Cloudflare hCAPTCHA
  • “I was logged out of _________ again!” (after I did _______)

I am sorry to report to you.

PS. I use a VPN, because I must. Disabling that usage, is not an option for my computer ops.

cc: @fanboynz