Can't log into google accounts

I can only assume google made this problem to make Brave unusable…

About a month ago I noticed one of my google accounts got logged out when i tried to access it’s gdrive files, and that google wouldn’t let me log back in. I assumed it was because that account is linked with my phone. As of today, all of my google accounts are unusable in Brave.

I rely on them quite a lot, and have had to start using Google Chrome in the meantime for work in docs and sheets.

Today, my google account I use for youtube got logged off, making this browser unusable for me.


Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

  1. Go to log into a google account https://accounts.google.com/

  2. After inputing my credentials, this pops up

  3. Learn more link leads here https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7675428?hl=en&sjid=13317783239553126089-EU

Expected result: To let me log into my google accounts so i can use youtube and their apps.

Brave Version: v1.95.101

Additional Information: I’m located in Czechia. I also disabled the shields for the accounts.google.com website. I use Windows 11 Pro.

@ObludaNat

Please scroll down this page of your issue, and consider the Related issues portion.

My issue with related articles was that they were either outdated, or had no solutions (got closed due to inactivity).

Went to see more of them today, and came across this article https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/49300

Started following the checklist. After disabling all my extentions, i was able to log into my google accounts.

Went to switch them on and off to see which one caused the issue, and it’s this one. Disabling it solved the issue for me.

@ObludaNat

See the following issues:

‘FIX: Browser may not be safe, issue when logging into google; Google accounts getting logged off - #2 by 289wk’

‘Weird extension in my browser - #16 by TlapAndSickle’

Huh… Strange it only started causing issues recently. I must have had the extention for over a year, if not longer… I removed it and I’ll keep checking to see if it comes back.

Thank you for your help!