Brave App Almost Black Screen on iPhone

Hello Brave Community,

I have an iPhone 12 Pro, and when I open Brave the screen is almost completely black. I cannot press or interact with anything inside the app.

I already restarted my phone, but the issue still happens.

I deleted the app and installed it again, and it worked temporarily. However, as soon as I closed the app and opened it again, the same issue returned.

I have attached a screenshot of the problem.

  1. Open Brave on iPhone 12 Pro.

  2. The app opens to an almost completely black screen.

  3. Nothing is clickable or responsive.

  4. Reinstalling the app temporarily fixes the issue until the app is closed and reopened.

Brave Version:
Latest version available on the App Store.

Device:

  • iPhone 12 Pro

  • iOS 26.5

Additional information:

  • Restarting the phone did not help.

  • Reinstalling the app only fixes the problem temporarily.

  • The issue returns every time the app is reopened.

@B26 thank you for reporting. I think this is the same as this issue another user reporting here:

I’ve informed the team and added your report to the issue as well.

Created new, original post, to replace what I had here.
‘Brave App Almost Black Screen on iPhone - random occasions’

Thank you so much. It worked