Brave all time see Captcha when use Proton VPN

Description of the issue:

All time see Captcha verification when use Proton VPN, I paid for brave origin and still have it, the search engine is annoying, how I have to use it comfortable!!

Can you remove this please !!

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Brave origin 1.92.144

Operating System:

Android 17

Brave Search is not able to differentiate your browser from other Brave users.

For VPN users we just see a lot of requests coming from same IP address which triggers a captcha. We are aware of the inconvenience this causes to real users and are working on improving the situation.

Be the user zero knowledge learn to understand what I find out about everything rights

I paid for for Brave Origin, every second search I see Captcha, it’s not possible to use the browser? Please remove this for brave subscribers, it means I am a genuine user… Because if not I want to get the money back and I will go to other services…

It is not possible for Brave Search to tell that you are using this product.

So Brave don’t care about the captcha and will show up this for all people who use VPN ?

I am waiting for any solution because it’s so funny, instead of work as search engine it’s working as search blocker for me. Blocks all Search by showing up captcha all time want to use it !!

So Brave don’t care about the captcha and will show up this for all people who use VPN ?

As said, we are aware of the problem and working on improving the situation.