Another full screen issue

Description of the issue: when on youtube on mobile im unsure if its on other phones and entering full screen the bottom of the video is gone. I have a theory that its a blocked add but I have nothing that supports that. If there is anyway to fix this I’d greatly appreciate it.

**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. Be on mobile click any video **

Actual Result:

Expected result: a full-screen that is center

Reproduces how often: 100% of the time

Operating System and Brave Versio:1.92.139

Additional Information: vertical full-screen doesn’t have this issue compared to horizontal. I only started having this issue last night hinting why this account is so new.

I suspect this is the same thing as this issue here:

Do you see this happen when watching YT in Chrome (or any other Chromium browser) on that same device?

I have another phone that is an older android and has brave on it and it has the same issue. I just checked out chrome and no it does not have this problem. Also yeah that description is pretty accurate.