I have the ad blocker activated, and the youtube ad are still showing but not playing they are staying on a black screen, I tried reinstalling didn’t work. Yesterday was working fine and it’s annoying because I need to alt tab from my game to refresh the page so the video would start. Please help
I faced the same issue today. It never happened before.
Didnt change anything
Doesn’t work.
Updated from Version: 1.0.1527 to Version: 1.0.1530
But still the ads part comes. Video buffers for 15 seconds to even more than a minute at times and doesn’t play at all…
Edit 1: I am currently on a fresh install of Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Add this into brave://adblock
youtube.com##+js(json-prune-fetch-response, [].playerResponse.adPlacements [].playerResponse.playerAds [].playerResponse.adSlots playerResponse.adPlacements playerResponse.playerAds playerResponse.adSlots adPlacements playerAds adSlots, , propsToMatch, url:player?key=)
See if it helps
Can confirm this works.
Although, I wonder went wrong with brave adblocker.
Fix has been implemented in the latest brave adblocker . No need for any custom rules now
Update to Brave Ad Block Updater - Version: 1.0.1532 (or better) Then refresh YT