@zORO_LoST I wish you would have followed this step.
- Youtube not fully blacking out navigation bar
- https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/50506
- Empty space at the bottom of the screen on Android (S24 Ultra) - #4 by Saoiray
- Recently I found out an issue in UI
- White block strip bottom of videos full screen
There are many, many open topics about this. It’s not just a Brave issue. It is happening on all Chromium browsers. The issue is primarily just on Samsung and Redmi, with hardly anyone else reporting.
This issue is related to gesture hints. Sadly some say having gesture hints on causes it, while others say the opposite. For Redmi users and some others, going to
brave://flagsand setting EdgeToEdgeEverywhere to Disabled tends to make the issue go away. But for many Samsung users, this does nothing.The problem is “upstream.” This means it has to be fixed by the people who introduced the issue, which is either Android or Chromium. And I’m not sure if anyone knows exactly which it is yet. This has been happening to people for about 3 months now.