This Receiving message Brave Verified Creator has not yet configured their account to receive contributions from Brave Users

I have had this issue since I verified my Reddit and Twitter account with Uphold on my creator page months ago and it persists after recently verifying with Gemini. It’s been a week since I switched from Uphold to Gemini and people still receive this message when attempting to tip me:

"This Brave Verified Creator has not yet configured their account to receive contributions from Brave Users. Any tips you send will remain in your wallet until they complete this process. "

Brave Browser is up to date on my Windows PC and Android mobile but the problem persists.

Hi @Dillama, please DM the email linked to your account. Thanks.

@steeven I am having the same issue here. I verified gemini yesterday and also update my banner. None of the update is showing, but I get this exact message when I am on the channel on youtube.

@DrewinAround please DM me the email linked to your account. Thank you.

Noticed the same with my account. could be why my BAT are stuck in my Creators account.