Hello, sorry for my English, I have brave synchronized on my pc and my android but the rewards are not, on my pc I have the Uphold account verified but on android I need 25 bats, when I can verify the account on android I can do it with the same as on pc? Are earnings synced?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Computer and mobile accounts not synced? | 8 | 680 | March 15, 2021 | |
| Connecting pc and android rewards | 3 | 1093 | December 5, 2020 | |
| Sync / rewards have i done this correctly? BAT showing different, cant verify account | 5 | 525 | November 10, 2022 | |
| Brave Rewards on Android | 1 | 494 | January 25, 2020 | |
| Sync rewards didnt geth | 0 | 395 | October 9, 2021 | |
| Brave Android reward not claimed | 0 | 283 | February 8, 2022 | |
| Android Brave questions | 2 | 557 | February 6, 2020 | |
| Rewards not synced between all devices | 1 | 306 | March 22, 2023 |