I have the updated browser … I received the payment on the 5th and it is day 7 and I do not receive the payment and I already have the uphold verified, something happens?
saereV
April 8, 2021, 9:18pm
2
Hi @Dazai2B , payout is still being processed; please read and follow this topic by Support:
Payments will begin processing on Monday April 5th. Please note that payments can take several days to finish processing.
Brave Ads Payout status:
Verified wallets (Uphold): : Payments Complete.
Unverified wallets: Payments Complete.
This is a payout status update for the Brave Ads payout date beginning on April 5th, 2020.
Please note that this status update post is for Brave Ads earnings payouts to Brave browser users . This thread is not for creator payouts fo…
Edit: Please read that post more carefully . <removed Creator payout process link >
I’m not a creator, it’s been three days and nothing, according to what I read, is already 90% processed and still does not arrive: /