I have not received in payment of my BAT in my uphold and it has been two months I still do not understand what happens I have it verified with my uphold that is also verified and still nothing arrives
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| I did not receive my payment this month | 6 | 1170 | December 6, 2020 | |
| Two days ago my payment should have been made and despite having verified the Uphold account they still do not give me my reward | 1 | 445 | April 8, 2021 | |
| Brave no me ha pagado | 12 | 2077 | June 9, 2021 | |
| Did not receive bat | 5 | 1023 | June 7, 2021 | |
| The ads payment does not arrive to my uphold | 1 | 604 | May 6, 2021 | |
| BAT on Wallet but not on Uphold | 6 | 721 | December 12, 2020 | |
| Reward till Which DATE and TIME does brave take for Brave Ad rewards payout? | 5 | 894 | August 7, 2020 | |
| Brave rewards not crediting in uphold browser | 1 | 609 | May 8, 2021 |