No longer receiving "unblinded tokens"

Similar to an issue @chandra had from September (unresolved but closed). I also had no issues until September when ads and BAT suddenly zeroed. In two months, my log keeps showing an error that I do not have enough “unbinded tokens.” In addition, if I force click a wallpaper ad from my home screen, it will register in my history, but does not provide BAT. It’s also cross platform, if I open android, linked to the same Uphold account, I receive ads, but they no longer provide BAT.

I’ve tried toggling ads, the variety of ads, adjusting brave://flags/ settings, re-authorizing Uphold – nothing works. Losing hope this is going to resolve itself, requesting any assitance.

Example of my log error:
[Oct 21, 2021, 12:51:24.8 PM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[Oct 21, 2021, 12:51:24.8 PM:ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(333)] Transferring tokens failed!
[Oct 21, 2021, 12:52:11.9 PM:VERBOSE2:permission_rule_util.cc(25)] You do not have enough unblinded tokens
[Oct 21, 2021, 12:52:11.9 PM:INFO:ad_notification_serving.cc(101)] Ad notification not served: Not allowed due to permission rules

|OS|Windows 10 Version 2004 (Build 190413)|

Version 1.31.87 Chromium: 95.0.4638.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) YES

What date did you verify your wallet? 2020

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) YES

Are you in a supported region YES

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? YES

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? YES

Can I provide any additional information that might be helpful?

@Mattches I’m still having the issue above, can you please assist?

@distor,
Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

@Mattches Thanks for reaching out! I responded to your DM. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can provide. Still no ads on desktop, but I’m receiving ads through Android (no BAT).

@Mattches @steeven
Hello, still experiencing this issue. No ads or BAT on PC, ads but no BAT on Android. Is there anything I can provide to resolve?

hey did it get resolved by now ?
i am having the same issue

Still unresolved, hope they are able to correct your issue soon too.

Still receiving ‘unblinded token’ error on PC, but some good news, Android is working again and I received an Uphold payment based on that activity.

My problems started shortly after installing Nightly, could having both browsers running gotten my account flagged somehow?

I am facing a similar issue for the last few weeks, I do get ads on the new tab occasionally but ad notifications have stopped altogether. On Checking the logs in rewards-internals I saw “Ad notification not served: Not allowed due to permission rules” I wonder without changing any settings what led to this?

@badrul Based on this threaed by @NeroSensei - their account was flagged:

Wondering if we’re in the same situation.

Any updates? Not to belabor this, but I’ve been a long supporter of Brave and spent liberally on sponsor links. If I’m SOL, that’s fine, I just want to know.

Same here. I see “you do not have enough unblinded tokens” in brave://rewards-internals and now ads receved

@taktak thanks for checking in, still unresolved. Unfortunately, based on similar threads and the radio silence I’ve received, I think we’ve either been excluded from rewards or they don’t know how / have time to fix it.

I don’ think so.
Try to disable ads then close your browser then open it again and enable ads again.
check brave://rewards-internals and if you see 0 wallet connected under global information tab. close brave and restart it again and it will work after 3 or 5 tries.

@taktak appreciate the suggestion! Didn’t work on my machine, but maybe it’ll help others.

are there any news on this issue?

Thanks for checking, but still no resolution.

Hi @distor , looks like I’m in the same situation as you. Wondering if you were able to have Brave support resolve your issue?

@tempest1 Thanks for asking, but I’m unaware of any updates.

@Mattches @steeven Can you help us understand this error?