Now for at least for a month I haven’t gotten any ad notification on my Laptop. Checked my notifications are on ,I even get notifications from websites from the browser. Also checked for availability of Ads from https://brave.com/transparency/. Also have set the Maximum number of Ads per Hour to 10. Also checked on brave://rewards-internals/ Key info seed: Valid and also it shows browser has downloaded the latest Ad Catalog(Have Attached the screen shoots). Still don’t know why am I not seeing any Ads
Windows-11 Brave-Version 1.32.113 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Location-India.
I am experiencing the same problem. Ad Diagnostics as follows:
Ads enabled: true
Locale: en-US
Catalog ID: 4b1d8550319ab3c9b4e618fd853b0755b8d6f172
Catalog last updated: 12/3/21, 1:41:05 PM
Last unidle timestamp: 12/3/21, 4:47:00 PM
Just as a side note I have not seen any ads at least since November.
Same issue for me on my laptop (which is my only verified wallet). I stopped getting ads sometime in October. Everything is configured correctly (# of ads, permissions, notification settings, not in full-screen mode, no VPN, etc), but the only rewards I get are from opening a new tab.
Meanwhile, I still get regular ads on my phone.
hi, can any of you try enabling this option?
brave://flags/#enable-system-notifications
I have the exact same issue on both Windows 10 and the Android app.
Doesn’t matter without this setting works normally
I enabled a few hours ago, but still no ads.
@andrewdillonpoetry mmm go to brave://rewards-internals in the logs tab, if you don’t have the detailed logging enabled activate it here: brave://flags/#brave-rewards-verbose-logging.
then look for errors related to notifications or unblinden tokens
I have the same issue - Seems like a few of us do
I know it is supposed to work without enabling that, but for me that wasn’t the case half a month ago…
thanks, I tryed both of them things @JohnDproof but still is the same - any further thoughts?
the second thing wasn’t supposed to solve the problem, I’m trying to understand what could be the cause of your issue, so I need to know which errors are you getting in the logs so I can have a hint
Thanks for your time on this.
Most of the year, I was consistently getting this error related to unblinded tokens:
ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(225)] Failed to get signed tokens
I haven’t received that error yet this month, but have been seeing this message:
AM:INFO:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(71)] No need to refill unblinded tokens as we already have 30 unblinded tokens which is above the minimum threshold of 20
For notifications, I these messages, but only for today:
VERBOSE2:permission_rule_util.cc(25)] Notifications not allowed
INFO:ad_notification_serving.cc(109)] Ad notification not served: Not allowed due to permission rules
Neither of those errors appear in the logs before today.
I haven’t changed any permissions settings, so anything that changed came from a Brave update.
I’ve also tested push notifications, and they are working.
@andrewdillonpoetry this is the one I was looking for, I had this same issue up until 3-4 days ago.
so enabling brave://flags/#enable-system-notifications didn’t work? try with this brave://flags/#brave-ads-custom-notifications
I think this should work for you because you are the only one whose issue looks exactly like mine did
@Demolusher, sorry I overlooked this, I have seen others post before that after upgrading to windows 11 the rewards stopped working for them, myabe is a compatibility issue. let me know if the options I shared work for you or not
thanks for this - ive now had 3 ads within an 30 minutes, so looks like were back on track!!
I don’t think so Windows 11 is the problem because the last ad I saw was on 11th Nov and I updated to Windows 11 on 26th Nov so this much late reaction?


