I have Brave browser + vpn installed on my MBP and the browser on my iPhone but I cannot see how to access or activate the vpn on the phone.
Evan123
2
Hello! Login to account.brave.com using the Brave Browser on your mobile device. This should link your subscription to your iPhone. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/13405790544653-How-do-I-add-a-new-device-to-an-existing-VPN-subscription
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| BRAVE VPN Macbook to iOS | 7 | 392 | June 17, 2024 | |
| Have a VPN plan on desktop but unable to activate it on mobile (iOS) | 5 | 407 | November 20, 2024 | |
| Purchased VPN on browser but cant work out how to add to IOS device - how to add up to 5 devices | 4 | 879 | January 11, 2024 | |
| Unable to use my subscription on iphone | 3 | 339 | December 6, 2023 | |
| I bought the VPN and it isn’t working | 2 | 152 | January 20, 2026 | |
| VPN account on Browser not working | 5 | 96 | May 12, 2025 | |
| Cannot add Brave VPN to iOS | 2 | 640 | November 4, 2023 | |
| VPN Support brave | 1 | 82 | November 16, 2024 |