Hello there, I’ve noticed that my BAT was sent without my permission to ‘Brave Software International’. Auto-contribution was off. I want a full refund otherwise I’m uninstalling Brave Browser and not recommend it to anyone.
It’s all fixed now thanks guys!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 BAT disappeared from my account without any permission whatsoever | 2 | 317 | August 26, 2022 | |
| BAT sent without my consent | 1 | 402 | July 29, 2020 | |
| 20 BATs disappeared from my wallet | 10 | 845 | October 8, 2020 | |
| Brave Browser's auto-contribute took my BAT without my consent | 0 | 308 | July 6, 2020 | |
| Unauthorised withdraw BAT from my wallet | 2 | 767 | February 6, 2020 | |
| "You sent 2.85 BAT to Brave Software International." - no I didn't | 1 | 928 | January 9, 2020 | |
| BAT sent to @BravePublishers even though I didn't have auto contribute on | 18 | 1898 | September 25, 2020 | |
| BAT sent to Brave on uphold without consent? | 6 | 521 | June 15, 2021 |