I have reported the same issue. No replies from the authority,
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brave Ads not properly counted | 201 | 13945 | June 6, 2020 | |
| Does anyone receive Ad notifications as usual? | 133 | 8419 | September 28, 2020 | |
| I am not receiving BAT for the ads | 39 | 4044 | September 30, 2020 | |
| Again no ads. . | 1 | 510 | October 6, 2020 | |
| Ads received this month stuck and does not increase | 2 | 677 | July 24, 2021 | |
| Ads appear but the counter and reward do not increase | 9 | 1069 | September 17, 2020 | |
| I'm barely getting ads this last week | 61 | 2829 | July 19, 2022 | |
| Only every second Ad counts | 25 | 1738 | October 6, 2020 |