Yes i have same problem
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brave Ads not properly counted | 201 | 13945 | June 6, 2020 | |
| Not receiving BATs even though I´m receiving ads | 25 | 3083 | April 25, 2021 | |
| Not tracking the ads I get in the rewards pannel | 12 | 1539 | September 21, 2020 | |
| Brave BATs not increasing while still receiving ads | 58 | 2974 | May 21, 2021 | |
| No rewards with ads | 13 | 1490 | September 3, 2019 | |
| Ads shown are not credited into BAT Wallet | 4 | 445 | September 11, 2020 | |
| Not receiving BAT for the ads I'm viewing | 23 | 1077 | April 26, 2021 | |
| Not getting rewards after clicking/watching ads | 2 | 594 | October 3, 2020 |