Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

ADS are coming but ADS are not being counted and ADS rewards are not being increasing and it is not being counted for past 2 days. Estimated pending rewards is still from 2 days the pending rewards is not increasing but ads are coming and BATS is not getting increase.

AS IN IMAGES I GOT 2 ADS THIS MORNING BUT AD notification received this month is still 0 and rewards is also not increasing.

Please help
@steeven!


Yes, I am having the same issue.

this is a serious issue after new update

Did you try by switching off the above defined toggles :thinking::woozy_face:

Sometimes, doing that help me find the increase in estimated bat.

Note: Only some times :relieved:

you are giving wrong solution please read the context and main heading. I am getting ADS but ads counter is not increasing and estimated rewards in also not increasing and notification ADS received this month is also 0 ADS ARE NOT BEING COUNTED

I have reported the same issue. No replies from the authority,

Sorry I’m not such dumb to understand what you said.

I’ve faced same issue and sometimes doing toggle off I used to see that count.

I have resolved this kinda issue last time by doing that but its not working this time.

The things you are saying i have already tried so better don’t be make assumption

Here I’ve raised a complaint regarding the same as well.

You can go through this :relieved::relieved: @jedi

Oh that’s great then.

I didn’t see in your previous comments that you have tried my suggestion.

Having the same issue, so like 12 hours back from the time I am writing this post, I observed that my estimated rewards was not increasing. It got stuck. When I went to the brave rewards page I found that the count of “ Ad notifications received this month ” is stuck and is not increasing.
But when I see the 7-day Ads history, I can see the ads I got. After the counter got stuck I got 15 ads and it didn’t get updated till now.
Can someone help me out? Any advice is appreciated. I am using windows 7. And I am on brave official build Version 1.14.81. 64-bit.

Same here 18 ad clicks yesterday and not a single one counted. Must be a bug of Version 1.14.81 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (32-bit)

I think the latest update broke this. I am tired to click on the ads and then ads are not counted.

Exactly the same for me… I’m teachable, I click on the notification to watch ADS and not rewards… no increase of counter since yesterday.

Same here, Not counting

getting ads but they are not counting in (ads nootification received this month) and BATS are also stucked pls sir help me sir

@asadbaig25

I’ve reported about and this was the message I got from @Mattches.

I stopped worrying about those rewards and using brave :slightly_frowning_face:

Day3 and still no revenue from clicking. im about to change back to firefox.

Can we get a response from Support Team ? There are already multiple topics about it.

Yeah, it’s so frustating. I think that the latest update broke this.