I just raised an issue regarding the payout to zebpay which was connected when brave announced the zebpay integration to brave rewards.But till now no update regarding the payout! I raised a ticket too .it’s been 4days …I can share my ticket number too if needed
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Zebpay payments | 4 | 406 | April 11, 2024 | |
| Notice: March 2024 ZebPay Issue | 0 | 313 | March 18, 2024 | |
| My earning didn't credited to zebpay. Every month it added to"earning so far" | 5 | 370 | March 24, 2024 | |
| Rewards not credit in my zebpay account | 7 | 94 | August 9, 2024 | |
| Didnt get my rewards on zebpay | 2 | 235 | December 16, 2023 | |
| HI last months and this month brave rewards was not added to my zebpay account iv reached out to zebpay but they just tell me I need to contact brave pleas help me | 1 | 204 | March 10, 2024 | |
| Brave reward of userd connected to zebpay | 1 | 285 | March 10, 2024 | |
| PSA: March 2024 ZebPay Payout delay/issues | 8 | 995 | March 18, 2024 |