For personal and privacy reasons, I would like to have my Brave Community account deleted please. I aim to help the Brave Community if I can in the future. Thanks for such a great browser!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Bonemealobserver - Request to delete account | 0 | 163 | September 26, 2026 | |
| [SarcasticWit] Request to delete account | 1 | 238 | March 30, 2026 | |
| DaHanster92 HanDaMan Request to delete account | 0 | 62 | October 6, 2026 | |
| DanniJoh Request fo delete account | 0 | 627 | July 12, 2023 | |
| [levdav] Request to delete account | 1 | 1010 | July 31, 2023 | |
| Deleting account JGrimm04 | 0 | 200 | January 31, 2026 | |
| Please delete my Brave Browser Rewards and Community account | 0 | 639 | February 16, 2020 | |
| Delete account brave community | 0 | 365 | December 31, 2020 |