I’m sure you saw the huge banner on this website which tells you ZebPay still isn’t paid yet:
And the topic is always there at Ads Payout Status Update to show payout status. Just have to be patient.
I’m sure you saw the huge banner on this website which tells you ZebPay still isn’t paid yet:
And the topic is always there at Ads Payout Status Update to show payout status. Just have to be patient.
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brave reward of userd connected to zebpay | 1 | 285 | March 10, 2024 | |
| HI last months and this month brave rewards was not added to my zebpay account iv reached out to zebpay but they just tell me I need to contact brave pleas help me | 1 | 204 | March 10, 2024 | |
| Rewards to Zebpay | 3 | 248 | December 19, 2023 | |
| Lost 25 BAT accumulated | 2 | 541 | November 12, 2023 | |
| When will I get my Feburary rewards zebpay user any expected date? | 1 | 259 | March 10, 2024 | |
| Why have I not received the BAT tokens for the months of September and October in my Zebpay wallet? | 4 | 174 | October 13, 2024 | |
| My earning didn't credited to zebpay. Every month it added to"earning so far" | 5 | 370 | March 24, 2024 | |
| My brave reward for may 2024 didn't receivef.Iam using zebpay account | 5 | 311 | May 10, 2024 |
