Please reply on confirmed date
Saoiray
2
I’m sure you saw the huge banner on this website which tells you ZebPay still isn’t paid yet:
And the topic is always there at Ads Payout Status Update to show payout status. Just have to be patient.
Also, it will be helpful if you will make sure to Search Before Posting as this has been explained many times already
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brave reward of userd connected to zebpay | 1 | 285 | March 10, 2024 | |
| I haven't recieved my payout of February in my zebpay wallet that has to be credited on 8 th march | 2 | 343 | March 19, 2024 | |
| HI last months and this month brave rewards was not added to my zebpay account iv reached out to zebpay but they just tell me I need to contact brave pleas help me | 1 | 204 | March 10, 2024 | |
| Not get reward earned in February to my zebpay wallet | 1 | 287 | March 9, 2024 | |
| Why my brave bat is not transfer to wallet I earned 5 bat approx of my February payout to march | 1 | 230 | March 10, 2024 | |
| Didn't get the reward for march 2024 yet | 7 | 703 | March 10, 2024 | |
| It almost half month pass but I did Not received February 2024 brave rewards in my zebpay account and it still showing pending. Now what I have to do | 3 | 264 | March 18, 2024 | |
| Not Receive Feb 2024 Bat rewards not credited on my Zeb pay account | 2 | 394 | March 18, 2024 |
