I cannot update Brave on Mac
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brave won't update on mac os | 3 | 832 | July 16, 2021 | |
| Brave for macOS won't update | 3 | 854 | July 8, 2022 | |
| Newer MacOS user, brave did not self update and uable/do not know how to update/reinstall correctly | 4 | 203 | November 21, 2024 | |
| An i get an older version of Brave? | 1 | 2033 | January 3, 2023 | |
| Can't get rid of "Can't update Brave" | 1 | 512 | January 15, 2024 | |
| How to stop update - Brave not any more compatible with my Mac Os | 1 | 674 | January 28, 2021 | |
| Why can't I update Brave on Mac OS? | 6 | 864 | February 19, 2025 | |
| I'm having trouble updating Brave | 2 | 601 | August 6, 2019 |