Turn off Pinned tab

Description of the issue: Whenever I open Brave, there is always a pinned tab

**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.**Just have to add a new bookmark to the bookmarks bar

**Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):**I fully close down brave, next time I open brave not only do I have new tab displayed but also an annoying pinned tab.

Expected result: Not to have an annoying pinned tab

**Reproduces how often:**everytime i add a bookmark and open brave

**Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):**macOS Sonoma 14.5 Brave Version 1.67.123 Chromium: 126.0.6478.126 (Official Build) (arm64) (https://brave.com/latest/)

**Additional Information:**I have look through setting and google, yet cannot seem to find a setting to turn off auto pin tabs. Can anyone help with turning off this annoying pinned tab thing permanently please?

Right click on the tab and choose unpin.

Thank you for your reply mate, but that really doesn’t answer the question and don’t know why it is marked solved as it isn’t! The question I asked was how to permanently stop brave from auto pinning tabs or turning the pin tab setting off. I don’t want to have to keep right clicking the pinned tab to get rid of it.

Not a Brave Browse issue, It’s Likely caused by an Extension which you have added in your Profile.

Only extension I have is Bitwarden that I have had for a few years now and not had this before. I don’t sign in on brave or actually use a profile on brave.

Make Sure the video Shows Extensions.