Hey guys, does anybody have the issue where your BAT does not transfer every month.
Some of it does, but much of it does not. I’m currently at 7.335 BAT now that isn’t moved.
So weird…
Evan123
2
Dming you now. Thanks!
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| I haven't received any BAT from Brave Rewards for about 1 month | 3 | 503 | June 7, 2021 | |
| Brave rewards not transfer to my balance why? | 2 | 325 | November 24, 2022 | |
| Hey I still need some support on my BAT being stuck in limbo for months | 0 | 377 | October 21, 2020 | |
| Remaining BAT still not transferring to Uphold | 3 | 533 | June 16, 2020 | |
| BAT not fully transferred | 3 | 408 | April 20, 2021 | |
| BAT disappeared weeks ago and are still not showing up | 3 | 685 | April 5, 2021 | |
| My BAT is stuck under Brave Rewards and hasn't transferred to my BAT wallet for months | 15 | 1228 | October 30, 2020 | |
| For the second month I have not received BAT | 1 | 712 | August 12, 2020 |