The browser closes automatically

My browser keeps closing on its own during the day for no apparent reason what could be causing this? Screenshot below.

@Rampa

Please edit your Original Post (“OP”) above, in order to include:

  • Brave Browser version numbers
  • Operating System version

Brave 1.96.60
win 11 26H2

@Rampa

How do I manually submit crash reports?

NOTE: In a Brave Browser New Window, go to: brave://settings/privacy and ENABLE Automatically send diagnostic reports

READ the guidance:

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/22281484910221-How-do-I-manually-submit-crash-reports

After you click the “Send Now” button, return to brave://crashes and gather up the Crash Report ID numbers that end with a string of zeros. Post the numbers, here, in a new reply. Example of a Crash Report ID number:

@Mattches

OP has Crash ID numbers. Four are unique:

7c850300-4a5c-7310-0000-000000000000
78850300-4a5c-7310-0000-000000000000
75850300-4a5c-7310-0000-000000000000
72850300-4a5c-7310-0000-000000000000

but what i have to do with it ? how to repair it

I’ve opened the following issue for this for our devs to review:

I’ll add that these things also happen in the Chrome browser. I ran a RAM memory diagnostic and everything was fine. My graphics card drivers are up to date. I cleared the cache, but it didn’t help, and I also tried several other things that Claude suggested. None of it worked.

Is there any way to fix this?