I know some people may not agree with this , that’s why you should make it an option. I want to set-up sync with a username/password instead of pairing codes. The reason because I might loose access to the other device so I don’t have a code to connect with.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Quick Sync via Email Login Option | 0 | 30 | June 30, 2025 | |
| Change your sync system | 0 | 223 | April 10, 2021 | |
| Password sync via account login | 0 | 618 | December 7, 2019 | |
| Account based login | 0 | 365 | October 3, 2022 | |
| Different sync method | 0 | 343 | February 10, 2021 | |
| Protect Sync with login password | 0 | 36 | December 19, 2025 | |
| Account login just like firefox! | 0 | 345 | April 2, 2021 | |
| I need serios help | 0 | 33 | September 15, 2025 |
