Hello again Brave Community,
I have a small suggestion with Brave Search,
It would be nice to be able to SAVE our Brave Search settings preferences
and before you say anything I know we can use cookies to do so
(making sure they’re not cleared within Brave settings upon closure of site or app).
But if we ever need to clear browser history and settings it would be nice to have the same functionality as DuckDuckGo Search currently has.
Setup a Password/Passphrase, whether doing this through Brave Sync maybe or just as DDG does it with another Password we can use specifically for that site, I think it would be handy to pop into a password manager and voila have things back to the way we like it.
(Though I do recognize there isn’t as many settings to change and choose from in Brave Search compared to DDG &…
I’m not sure if it’s at all some kind of privacy/security risk for such things, especially if people opt for sharing their location, anonymized or not)???