Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
-
Every single time I open YouTube whether I’m signed in or signed out. Whether I have the ad blockers on or off different filters doesn’t matter. I installed the brave browser on mine and my wife’s phone at the same time the same version on her Samsung Galaxy note 10 It works fine and the comments and share and save is available. And I have a doogee v31 GT running Android 13. And no matter what I’ve done uninstalled reinstalled. Even try to different all really your version. And the comments and everything else is not available The video is due play background play does work and ad blocking does work but that’s it It seems like this has been a constant issue going back to 2024 as far as I can tell if there’s any way to correct this please let me know thank you
Expected result:
Brave Version( check About Brave):
Mobile Device details
Additional Information: