Not showing Ads on my pc, but showing on phone

Hey! brave is not showing any ads on my pc since installation, i have visited that website that forces notifications and it works, and i am in a supported region (Jordan) but i still do not get any ads.

Windows 10 (btw it works on my phone, but not on pc)

i’ve got the same problem!

Hello i need help with my brave please bats or USD are not showing at all it says i have 1200 BATS but theres $0 usd… in my pc they don’t send much ads at All and i have the same problem with the BATS AND USD … Ive verified my wallet. Im from Argentina, My name is Walter.

I’ve the same problem. I’don’t receive ads since months on my PC but I have recently installed brave on a new smartphone and they arrives there

Hey man think we can help each other out?? Kheperer

I think we can’t do anything without the work of a programmer / support.

Well how can we speak with one directly? because i’m not really familiar with this. Please

Just waiting for him to reply to the topic.