I often have to change my custom DNS provider. I would like Brave to remember the custom URL I enter.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| FEATURE REQUEST : Add & Save Custom DNS servers in Secure DNS dropdown list | 0 | 108 | August 7, 2025 | |
| Save settings for search.brave.com | 24 | 1790 | January 18, 2025 | |
| Custom DNS selection | 2 | 2403 | April 3, 2020 | |
| Password to use Brave | 0 | 23 | July 24, 2026 | |
| Settings Configuration Backup feature | 0 | 48 | March 26, 2026 | |
| Extensions to be able to set settings | 0 | 37 | August 30, 2025 | |
| Synch Brave Shield Settings across devices [All OSes] | 0 | 86 | April 19, 2025 | |
| Add accounts for the Website like Chrome does | 0 | 314 | February 23, 2023 |