Hi, this Fix is something you might try - if it’s the issue you’re experiencing. Make sure to read the follow up post there, too.
If it doesn’t help you, or it’s not the problem you’re having, bump your thread every few days till Support comes in 
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Not received BAT in my desktop browser for almost three months | 8 | 600 | September 26, 2020 | |
| Have not received rewards in well over a year | 3 | 159 | October 10, 2024 | |
| Did not receive my payout for June | 6 | 566 | June 16, 2020 | |
| 3 months without payout | 7 | 580 | November 24, 2020 | |
| I have not received payment for many months | 1 | 276 | April 8, 2021 | |
| I have brave bat rewards, I built up 4 BAT up until January and have not received anything in January payment | 38 | 3220 | February 16, 2022 | |
| I didn't receive any BAT payout at all since I have been using the browser | 1 | 302 | December 14, 2020 | |
| No payments recieved for 4 months | 1 | 278 | August 4, 2021 |