Hey. How I withdraw the bat tokens on mobile? I go to reward settings but isn’t showed the “withdraw” like happens on desktop.
eljuno
2
Closed as duplicate of I received my payment to see ads in my android browser, how can I withdraw it to Uphold?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How do I withdraw BAT from my Android phone!? | 1 | 580 | April 19, 2020 | |
| How to withdraw BAT from mobile application | 0 | 954 | November 5, 2019 | |
| I received my payment to see ads in my android browser, how can I withdraw it to Uphold? | 10 | 3122 | June 25, 2020 | |
| Can't withdraw BAT | 3 | 1683 | December 3, 2019 | |
| Brave reward, how wd from mobile app to own uphold wallet? | 2 | 542 | February 12, 2020 | |
| Withdraw BAT on Android | 1 | 349 | May 25, 2020 | |
| How to withdraw BAT tokens from Android Brave app? | 1 | 771 | February 9, 2020 | |
| Android browser bat payouts | 0 | 232 | July 9, 2021 |