I’m trying to find some searches in my history that date back to 2020 - but Brave is only showing my history for the last couple of months. Does it not save your entire search history?
I have never deleted my search history.
Am using Brave version 1.20.103
Thanks
Hello @jogreendog
the max is 3 months which is the same for chrome
and have a nice day 
Thank you for responding so quickly. Is it possible to extend this?
you very welcome and let me ask @Mattches from the team if he know any way arround that
please notice it weekend so it would take time to get response and have a nice day both of you
@jogreendog,
Thanks for reaching out.
@justsomeone1 is correct – at this time, we match Chromium’s behavior and only save the last 90 days of browsing history. I do not believe there is any way to extend this presently.
Thanks very much both, this is good to know. If Brave could extend it at some point, that would be amazing!
@jogreendog you very welcome 