“I’m looking for some help with my website, taiyari24hour. I want to get it indexed on Brave Search so people can find it, but I’m not sure how to submit it or if there’s a webmaster tool I should use. Does anyone know the steps to get a site added to Brave’s search results?”
289wk
2
You might try: https://search.brave.com/submit-url
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How can I submit my website to the Brave search engine? | 3 | 634 | March 3, 2025 | |
| How to index my site on Brave webmaster? | 49 | 6479 | April 25, 2025 | |
| How do I get a business on the Brave Search Engine? | 1 | 635 | February 1, 2025 | |
| How to Add Website Brave Search Engine | 10 | 13335 | December 24, 2022 | |
| How to Add My Website to Brave Search Engine | 5 | 5189 | April 15, 2025 | |
| How can l submit my site to Brave Wemaster tool? | 1 | 93 | May 1, 2026 | |
| I want to add my website on Brave Search Engine | 4 | 933 | June 14, 2026 | |
| How to index my website to brave search engine | 11 | 1964 | September 10, 2026 |