Did not receive Brave Ads Payout for September 2024

Hello, it’s showing that the payout for September rewards has completed but I didn’t receive mine yet! Any advice on why the delay? Thanks in advance.
PS: Photos attached for reference.


I have the same issue, Payment not received for Sept 2024. Although payment status says complete.
Using Uphold.
EDIT: I had to go into UPHOLD and resubmit ID.
I think its a process that has to be done on a timeline.

Really though, the first part of the guidelines above is what matters. There are many places where this gets asked and answered every month and there are pinned topics on it. Even my own that’s pinned, which you can see at Rewards BAT payment Issues. It remains on the top of Latest on the main page for anyone who takes the time to read through things.

All of which goes to say to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431, assuming that Ads Payout Status Update shows payments as completed.