Hi, I really have no proof of this, but I would appreciate if you can check this out, last month I couldn’t claim my rewards don’t know why, nothing happened, thought I could claim next month if this didn’t happen again, but just now I got in brave and saw I lost something about 2 BAT, I suppose i won’t get them back. but it would be great if you can check this out so it doesn’t happen again, hope you find and fix this bug!
plasmi
2
For un-clamiablility, you may have to do more research.
For BAT subtraction, check this out:
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| No Claim Rewards button and some missing BAT | 2 | 391 | August 6, 2021 | |
| 45 % of my BAT disappeared today! | 2 | 496 | May 28, 2021 | |
| Brave Rewards BAT Tokens gone missing | 1 | 609 | May 28, 2021 | |
| BAT rewards disappeared on 06/16/2021 from my browser Brave Rewards card | 9 | 1571 | June 18, 2021 | |
| Missing March Brave Rewards | 8 | 597 | April 16, 2022 | |
| BAT is missing from my account | 2 | 534 | May 30, 2021 | |
| Cannot claim Brave Reward | 2 | 1386 | May 21, 2020 | |
| My 5BAT rewards for april 2021 vanished and got no claim option for may 2021 rewards | 1 | 273 | June 9, 2021 |