Having the exact same issue as you guys. I came across this thread, which is actually marked as solved. I tried the solution posted on there (which I found really hard to follow) but I still had no success… Let me know if you get Brave shortcuts working again after trying those steps!
phao
4
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brave Shortcut is not Opening in Mac OS | 1 | 1257 | February 28, 2022 | |
| Apps/Shortcuts Do Not Open [macOS] | 9 | 3636 | October 19, 2020 | |
| Create Shortcut (Open as Window) Apps won't open in Brave [mac OS] | 10 | 6103 | July 6, 2021 | |
| Brave shortcuts/apps wont open (macOS Big Sur) | 2 | 911 | March 3, 2022 | |
| 'Create shortcut' no longer works on MacOS | 6 | 1514 | March 2, 2022 | |
| Brave - More Tools -> Create Shortcut -> App crashes doesn't open (Mac OS - Intel) Feb 23, 2022 update | 5 | 1669 | March 1, 2022 | |
| Desktop "shortcut" windowed apps crashes on double click | 2 | 551 | May 9, 2020 | |
| Website shorcut on desktop does not open | 3 | 606 | April 1, 2019 |