Whenever I search about any image on Brave Search I cannot see complete caption or what is the image about. When I open it just shows the link and not the caption. Please see to it that when we click on an image then it should show the caption.
Thank you
Mohak
1
1 Like
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Problem with image search | 0 | 724 | June 15, 2021 | |
| Some sugestions | 1 | 351 | July 18, 2021 | |
| Image Search could improve | 0 | 67 | May 19, 2025 | |
| I'm having a few issues when using the search engine | 1 | 105 | December 2, 2024 | |
| "Search Image with Google" no longer works | 3 | 2703 | February 18, 2025 | |
| Images not loading in Brave search engine | 7 | 6354 | June 23, 2023 | |
| Search image with google | 3 | 1324 | May 13, 2025 | |
| More than one Image Search page (more than 50 results!) | 0 | 356 | December 25, 2023 |

