See May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors for explanation.
eljuno
2
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| One problem in brave reward claim | 1 | 733 | May 9, 2020 | |
| I can't claim my brave rewards to my BAT wallet | 1 | 2357 | January 2, 2022 | |
| No Brave Browser Rewards For 2 Months? | 1 | 761 | May 9, 2020 | |
| Didn't got option to claim my BAT rewards | 13 | 1721 | May 6, 2021 | |
| I haven't received a reward in months | 24 | 1830 | August 17, 2022 | |
| Claiming rewards and missing tokens | 1 | 605 | May 30, 2021 | |
| I didnt get any | 7 | 490 | June 5, 2020 | |
| Bat claimed but not received | 45 | 2825 | August 29, 2022 |