Hi,
I have not received brave rewards for the months of April 2025 till today. I don’t know but many times I haven’t received rewards. Kindly help on this issue.
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Brave rewards no received for 3 month | 3 | 223 | March 22, 2024 | |
| I Haven't Received brave rewards | 1 | 321 | January 5, 2024 | |
| Brave rewards have been not received on my Zebpay wallet since November and December | 5 | 390 | January 11, 2024 | |
| Did not receive my Brave rewards for last month. My account is connected to zebpay and nothing has come through. Please help | 2 | 240 | February 12, 2024 | |
| Brave rewards not come | 1 | 141 | May 1, 2024 | |
| Sir,still I didn't receive Brave rewards of feb 2024 and this month is come to an end.so when I get the brave reward or I have to raised the ticket? | 3 | 368 | March 23, 2024 | |
| Havent recieved september rewards yet, Payout for Zebpay is showing As Complete! | 1 | 61 | October 22, 2024 | |
| Not received brave Reward for December | 1 | 189 | January 10, 2024 |